AWS announced a new version of the solution architect associate exam which is available to take from March. The earlier version of the exam SAA -CO1  will retire by July. Both the exams are similar to 80%, but the rest of 20% revolves around new service introduced by AWS for the last two years. This  20% can play a crucial role in passing the certification these areas are as follows

  1. Aurora Serverless and Global Database
  2. S3 Select & Glacier Select, S3 Lock Policies & Glacier Vault Policies
  3. AWS Global Accelerator
  4. Amazon FSx
  5.  Redshift
  6. SAM templates
  7. AWS  Shield and WAF
  8.  High-Performance computing

This quiz revolves around the new areas.

This test if completely free no payment information is required, signup is required only to prevent the spamming.

 

You need to be registered and logged in to take this quiz. Log in or Register

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of
error: Content is protected !!